Dedupe to disk backup target array supplier Exagrid wants to hire around 50 field sales-related heads.
It says it’s growing and gaining market share in the hyper-converged secondary storage for backup market.
Consequently it’s opened up some 50 field sales-related positions around the globe:
- • 10 territories across the United States
- • 2 in Latin America: Brazil, Chile
- • 5 in EMEA: Switzerland, Germany, Turkey, India, South Africa
- • 3 in APAC: South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong
There are field system engineers openings in EMEA and APAC.
It’s looking for for 4 field sales leaders:
- 2 in EMEA
- 1 in APAC
- 1 in the South East US to handle the southeast US and Latin America
Exagrid wants to hire over 20 inside sales reps for business development prospecting in:
- Westborough, Massachusetts
- Bedford, Massachusetts
- Dublin, Ireland
Interested people should send resumes to Craig Claflin, VP of HR at ExaGrid, at email@example.comB&F